General Care Guide
1. Ensure that floor is dry, clean & dust free before laying your Tur Mat.
2. Ensure that the floor is dry. Avoid allowing water to sip through from under the base of Tur Mat. This would cause the base of the mat to be slippery.
3. Exercise caution when stepping on TÜR MAT.
4. Fibres are firmly attached on, but avoid abusing them.
5. Our mats are pet friendly as well! Just have to watch them for a day after introducing the Tur Mat to them. They might just make you buy a new piece.
6. When using our Tur Mat as a bathroom mat, always ensure that the base of the mat is dry.
1. Manual hand wash for the first wash.
2. Machine wash in cold water without detergent or fabric softener, some shredding of fibres will occur during the first few washes.
Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not dry clean.
3. Avoid using the Dryer. Hang TÜR MAT to dry.
4. Do not Iron