General Care Guide
1. Ensure that floor is dry, clean & dust free before laying out your TÜR MAT.
2. ⚠️Do not allow water to seep through from under the base of the Tür Mat This may increase the chances of slipping*.
3. Exercise caution when stepping on TÜR MAT at all time
4. Fibres are firmly attached on, but avoid abusing them.
5. Our mats are pet-friendly as well! Just watch them for a day after introducing the TÜR MAT to them. They might just make you buy a new piece.
6. ⚠️When using our TÜR MAT as a bathroom mat, keep the base of the mat dry at all time. (When the base of the Tür Mat is in contact with water, the mat becomes slippery. -- Do place the mat at locations where water will not sip under the base)
7. Do let the floor dry after mopping before placing the Tür Mat back on the floor.
8. ⚠️ If purchased for the elderly and kids, please ensure that the above information is relayed over to them to ensure proper use.
1. For the first wash, we recommend washing your TÜR MAT by hand.
2. For subsequent washes, machine wash in cold water without detergent or fabric softener. Do note that some shedding of fibres will occur during the first few washes. Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not dry clean.
3. Machine Wash: Only use COLD water and delicate wash function.
*Hot water might cause the latex backing to harden and crack*
4. Avoid using the dryer. Hang TÜR MAT to dry.
5. Do not iron