TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customised Mats Singapore reserves the right to amend our terms without prior notice. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed. If you have any enquiries regarding this, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PURCHASE AND DELIVERY INFO
1) Please ensure that the correct item in the correct colour has been selected before proceeding to check out. Should you require any assistance, please reach out to us immediately at email@example.com.
2) Upon order confirmation, all orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible delays during shipping.
3) For all enquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do allow us up to 2 working days to respond to enquiry emails.
1) By default, prices are stated in Singapore Dollars currency. Payment will be charged in Singapore Dollars.
2) Payment Modes: Credit Card and Paypal.
3) Cancellation or amendments to order will not be allowed once payment has been made.
4) Please note that item(s) will only be secured upon successful submission of payment.
Delivery Fee: $4 (Subsidised Rate) for all local orders. Tracking information will be updated and an automated email will be sent to your email with the tracking details once package is packed and ready for courier pick.
Orders placed before 5pm daily will be shipped out on the next working day.
Shipping duration: 1-2 days after courier pick up (Excluding Sunday and PH).
Please ensure that your delivery address is updated and accurate. Incorrect or Incomplete addresses may result in delayed delivery.
For all return parcel/unclaimed parcels by customers that are sent back to us, additional charge for redelivery in the event of failed delivery will be paid by customer unless it is an error on our part. All unclaimed bounced packages will be disposed after 3 months without any prior notice.
For International orders, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com for overseas shipping rate based on the quantity and weight. International customers purchasing from other countries outside of Singapore, applicable customs and import taxes will be your responsibility.
For Self-collection, it is strictly not allowed during circuit breaker period.
We apologize for our oversight.
1) In case of item manufacturing defects, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). Email must include snapshots of the area of defect clearly. Merchandise must be in brand new condition with its packaging intact, unused, unwashed and unaltered.
2) If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent. Customers will be required to mail the defected piece out to us within 7 working days. In the event whereby the defected item is out of stock, a full refund will be offered. The refund will only be done if the item is being returned back to us.
3) Measurements stated may vary 0.5"-1" as items are mass manufactured. Measurements stated are measured to the best accuracy. Colors shown may deviate slightly on different screens as different tech devices have different colour resolutions. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences to the human eye (and under different lighting). In the cases above, no exchanges will be made.
4) We will not be held liable if you have purchased our merchandise through a third party. The above stated are non-eligible for exchanges.
Return & Refund is strictly not allowed, unless it is due to manufacturing defects.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com with your name, order number and include snapshots of the area of defect clearly
Limitations on transferability or warranty and our liability to you.
Our warranty applies to the original purchaser and non-transferable.
We will not be responsible for any direct damages arising from the use of our mats. We encourage our customers to reach out to us should they have any concerns or the right method of using our products. The usage guide and aftercare guide can be found here.
In no event will our liability towards you exceed the price you paid for our product.
Customised Mats Singapore won’t be liable to you for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Customised Mats Singapore is aware of the possibility of such damages.